9.29.2010

TMM's.....

What happens when you have 75 guests celebrating a 3 year old's birthday, alcohol, a baby's mama, a baby's daddy and mama's new boyfriend? Did I mention a hellalotta alcohol? Oh... and Ohio. You don't need to be Einstein to know that no good can come of this. NO GOOD, I say!!

Anyways to see Darwinism at work, and check out the pimp ass outfit on the school janitor (see pic below)- go to the link below. That shit is DOPE... seriously, how much is that guy getting paid?!  Janitors at my school wore uniforms or look busted.  This dude got the same outfit he wore on Friday night.  

And riddle me this... how the hell did this guy's shirt come off? I mean did he do a 'Hulk freak out' or something.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/28/ohio.birthday.brawl/index.html?iref=NS1

No comments: