9.09.2010

so long crapberry!

Yay!!! finally, I'm coming out of the dark ages. My HTC Driod is en route, as I type. I can quit using this phone. While it was working okay, lately - like the last 2-3 weeks, I've had to charge the phone at a 4o degree angle and apply pressure to the upper right hand side for it to actually charge.

This is no way for someone to live. It's sad.

I contemplated holding a telethon, with proceeds going to a kick ass phone and shoes for my rainy day fund. I'm sooo happy. I don't think I've been this happy since I scored my Miu Miu ballet flats last year. Guess who is going to be updating the shit out of their blog? Oh yeah. ... I'd like to say that I've learned something good or Buddhist during my time without the camera phone, you know reflect on mankind's humanity and decided that I will no longer engage in the embarassing moments of others.... but nay. Here's my lesson:
Life is short, do what makes you happy.
While money can not buy happiness, it CAN buy things that make you happy.
Commenting on whacked out 'situations' and venting, makes me pretty darn happy.

better hide your kids, hide your wife.. hide your kids, hide your wife...

1 comment:

Katie said...

YES!!!! YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!! :)