9.22.2010

um hmmm..you need a stylist



Okay, even though I've sworn off all voluntary actions, I feel inclined to help the needy.

Often times I see people in dire need of advice, people crying out for attention, friendless or perhaps vampires (can't see themselves in mirrors) because that is the only explaination for some of the really really bad fashion I see on the streets.

Friends don't let friends embarass the shit out of you in public.

Case in point... this gentlemen above, I'm sure he's a very nice person, and I 'get' the look he was going for. However, it would've looked alot nicer if the sweater vest was less fitted and if he wore bigger pants. Not to mention he had a longer torso, his proportions are off and the look did nothing for him. He was walking with female co-workers to lunch... in public. You'd think his mommy or someone could have pulled him aside and told him not to wear that outfit. I felt sad and really wanted to talk to him, but alas, since I cherish my safety and was pretty damn hungry myself, I let this pass.

No comments: