10.07.2010

shop-a-holic

Some people have a problem. I have a gift that is also a curse. I get really really good deals. So while I will openly admit my penchant for shopping, it's the discounts that are my biggest downfall. Take my latest conquest for instance:



My evil bestie (she's not evil but we are trouble together) informed me of a super sale at Leifsdottir - kick ass brand from Anthropologie. As I reviewed the sale section I was taken by a number of lovely items at stellar prices. So much in fact that I spent a small fortune. But if I paid full price it would've been $1260+. I know I know.. it's a lot of money, but we are talking a nearly 70% savings. It would've been a 75% savings if I didn't get that damn jacket... but it's sooooo pretty.

I'm going to hide the credit cards and rationalize buying groceries..... but I will look great!

No comments: