2.23.2009

The Promise

so... with lent around the corner (no i'm not Catholic...technically I'm buddhist.. but I respect and value all religions) I've decided to TRY to focus on the good and do a couple of things to better myself.
1. try not to drink alcohol as much - this is defined as not drinking more than 2 or 3 drinks per week. - Most importantly NOT getting drunk/crazy tipsy till mid April.
2. 33-38-40.5
3. nutrisystem - going to stick with this for atleast 2 months - ideally 3 months with a goal of losing 30 lbs. Would like to lose 10-15 lbs by my birthday.
4. not fixate on the bad - keep a positive attitude.
5. not shop for clothes/shoes/accessories until the Week of April 13th. (holy crap)
6. blog more as I will need a place to vent my frustrations.

This may be alot to ask, and I know that I will get seriously ill from eating a crapload of peeps after all this is all said and done. I just want to see if I can do this and be true to myself.

I will still be be blogging about the travesty that is my life and the vile acts of visual assaults I encounter - I just don't want to be 'one of them'. Wish me luck.....
today - good is winning the fight

No comments: