2.20.2009

The big "O"

Every girl needs a vice. I've got a few, for my fellow females that don't have one.... So I was having a not so good day yesterday. I've been in a not good day mood for a while now, so bad that I thought 'shopping' wouldn't help. What has the world come to, when I'm losing hope in 'shopping'? Luckily, the gods were smiling upon me.

I had dinner with a girlfriend at the mall - which coincidentally has a NM last call. So I decided to poke around and see if there was anything 'take home' worthy. That's when I stumbled across the above and also bought a lovely Nanette Lepore jacket to top the emsemble off. The last couple visits to NM last call hasn't been noteworthy so I was pleasantly surprised. I walked out feeling much better as I:

1. helped the economy
2. was in shopping 'o' afterglow
3. was enroute for a drink and dinner with my GF

You know it's real good when you don't have any regrets the next day.

No comments: