2.13.2009

Head cold

Getting sick on friday the 13th. ugh I don't really care about that... but I do care about my trip to NY getting F'ed up.

That would suck... but if I go shopping I may be extra aggressive.... or simply pass out. Last time I felt like shit I did this (see image). I photoshopped a bad memory out of a picture. I would've done worse but it's apparently 'illegal' to set someone on fire..... oh well.
Going to restart the band to get my aggression out. SAD NEWS - I bought two lottery tickets.....and I didn't win.
Guess I gotta keep moving and shakin.. Happy that I'm hanging with the sexy man and one of my fav GalPals this weekend! We shall dominate NYC. I pity the fool that crosses our path.

Anyone looking for Valentine's day ideas - nothing quite says I love you like a big shiny credit card and lots of cocktails!

No comments: