1.04.2012

Zombie Proof


Apparently I'm not the only crazy person. I'm actually relatively sane. I know there are no real zombies... there may eventually be a break down in society because we keep raising the deficit and the US dollar will be as valuable as rice. FUCKERS... but I don't really anticipate a Zombie Apocalypse .. a nuclear one yes, but not a zombie one. These folks went the extra mile and have prepared for their homes. I'm feeling a little inadequate right now. I mean, as if my 401k wasn't sorry enough, I'm clearly not prepared for the future.

Zombie House article
Zombie House article two... it's a totally separate house and person... HA!!

2 comments:

Zombielvr4life said...

Why do you have to hate on zombies? We are good tax paying people like everyone else. Just ask Michelle Bachman...she's one of us.

Countess Fifi Von Wigglesworth said...

I hear you, to be fair I'm generally down if you are a tax paying citizen it's just the whole annihilate mankind makes me a wee bit hesitant. it's not you, it's me.