3.30.2014

Silver Sprung is an official metropolitan zone

How do I know?  Because you know you are in the city when there is a high ratio of craziness.  Legit, I just saw three crazy dudes in the span of 5 minutes in less than two blocks of each other.
1. A guy with a paint bucket of window washing tools on the corner talking to himself.
2. Another guy near the same corner having a conference call with the residents of Crazitown and he wasn't on a phone.  I am secretly happy that I can't read lips.
3. The last guy was combing the Safeway (the irony is not lost upon me) parking lot in a neon traffic vest holding a red battery or gas canister like item waiting for people to talk to, sucker or murder.

He actually must've known I was writing about him because he crossed by my car twice.  I took a quick pic for your pleasure and high tailed outta there.


No comments: