2.25.2013

Sue your face!

I just knew the day would come although I'm a little surprise the the action is coming from the offspring......  Thanks for nothing Mom & Dad..

Many a times I've mentioned suing the parents of a person suing a corporation or in the legal system.  For instance, people that sue McDonald's because they are fat, opposed to being 'accountable' for their fatty fat actions.  It's a crazy concept I know, but maybe if they were taught that if YOU eat fatty foods, YOU will become... fat. 

No one is forcing you.  and gawd forbid if upon review you have larger people in your family...cause I think it would be fair to countersue the parents, for having a dumbass kid and not teaching them basic fundamental values.  It's a disservice to them and the rest of society.  I digress.

This guy took it to another level.  It sucks that some people have more advantages than others, but I personally believe that the true character of a person can be seen under duress.  That how you deal with adversity will help you succeed in life.

The short of it: anything worth having takes effort, otherwise everyone would have 'it'.

No comments: