2.15.2013

Bathroom Phone Etiquette

Okay, I'm no Ann Landers but holy shit.

That awkward moment in a bathroom with someone talking loudly and peeing louder then doing a double flush.  I don't care if it's your best friend, kids, spouse, parent.  I know, everyone uses the bathroom and may even be on the phone sometimes, but for GAWD sakes, mute that shit.  I don't need to know that you and your friend are down with some freaky bathroom fetish.

It's bad enough to hear someone else's conversation but to know that the true recepient is fine with the cell/bathroom etiquette disburbs me more.  EWwww.  I mean if that's the shit you 'know' about, I shutter to think about the crap being done on the phone you don't know about.

literally and figuratively... haha.  I made a funny.  crap.
ewww.

No comments: