7.17.2012

Full Moon or what!?

Today's a pretty freaking ridiculous day.  I mean it's barely halfway over, but it's been non stop crazy work emails.  I'm on the cusp of strangling a client.   seriously.

Must control desire to kill.

so hard

I think I will go to 7-11 and score some lottery tickets cause this is some bullshit.  I haven't wanted to whoop someone's ass like this in a long time (okay, workwise.. haha).

In the meantime I heard on the news that New Orleans is rated number 1, for singles for flirting.  Now, I'm no sociologist.... but do you think they took out the variant of ALCOHOL?  Hello!  It's called liquid courage for a reason.  dumb dumbs.

2 comments:

Champagne on Tuesdays said...

YOU CRACK ME UP!

If you win the lotto, please hire me as a personal assistant. I can polish your shoes. :)

Champagne on Tuesdays said...

YOU CRACK ME UP!

If you win the lotto, please hire me as your personal assistant. I can polish your shoes. :)