6.30.2012

skanktastic

Went out on the town with some ladies.  It was during the black out storm.  Regardless, had loads of fun.

However, there was this 'young lady' who was tramptastic and didn't quite comprehend physical boundaries.  Now, I was once young, and dressed rather scandalous, but I didn't invade personal space. I mean I think I got to 2nd or 3rd base, her ass cheeks were all up against my arm.  WTF?

I didn't want to embarrass my friends or go to jail.  So I simply watched the train wreck of the future of america... I tried to take a picture but I needed flash and it would've been too obvious that I was ragging on her.  Even though I may regret not slapping this ho on my death bed, I gain great satisfaction in knowing she was hitting on a gay guy.  Whether he knows it or not is beyond me, but he was definitely playing for the other team.  I could've warn her but ... she too could've moved her ass away from my entire body.

Hussy = FAIL


No comments: