6.26.2012

Animal Maiming

Over the weekend police finally caught a person responsible for a series of animal slashings in VA.  A 17 yr perpetrator has been arrested.  WTOP said that no motive has been found.

Now, I ain't no Kojak but I got a possible motive for you....
This kid is two stabs shy of being a Jeffrey Dahmer... that's what.

He's a sick little bastard with some wacked out deviant sexual issues or is a future serial killer of prostitutes.  NOTE: He should NOT become a Truck Driver!  What the hell is wrong with people?  I mean these are animal in a farm - park area.  He wasn't camping and fending for his life.  How depressed must his parents be?  But I have to wonder, this kind of behavior doesn't pop out outta the blue, this kid has been fucked up for a while.  There had to have been signs.  Is it wrong that I want to put him down?

No comments: