5.15.2012

holy hubba hubba

So last month other than celebrating one of the greatest days ever (my birthday.... which entailed ALOT of imbibing... for weeks), I officially became a god parent.

It was pretty awesome because:
  1. my god kids are rad
  2. I didn't combust into flames at the church
  3. am kinda Catholic (more on that below) so I can now use my powers for evi....good. yeah.
  4. spent the weekend with one of my besties (we would get into soooo much trouble if we lived closer which could be entertaining.. if we could finagle a reality tv show around us.. but alas)
so.. I'm kinda Catholic because during the ceremony..... I had to renounce evil.  Now.... before you get all judgey on me, you should know that I was in shock that nothing happened when I crossed the church threshold and the renouncing questions took me by surprise.  I didn't cross my fingers or anything.  I'm not gonna lie, I was a little bummed until I realized I could use this power of 'god parent' to have the kids do my bidding something like: "you have to let me give you big hugs and kisses now, it's what God would want".  Muah haha ha.  being sorta good, isn't all bad.

No comments: