1.18.2011

LIAR

so that shopping hiatus didn't really last long.

I think I'm going through a mid life crisis. I went out and bought leather pants and dyed my hair blue. It really looks black but there are small streaks of blue in the bottom back where I bleached it out. I need to bleach it more. I don't think most people do that for a mid life crisis. Perhaps I need a sports car?

Anyways I hung out with my sole mate - Tam and we went to the Nanette Lepore store, Saks Fifth Avenue and Loehmanns. I scored some kool digs like a black Rebecca Minkoff knot dress for $124 (normally $300) and leather pants - Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti for $140 (normally $1000). It was fun, my credit card hates or loves me. My bank account hates me. I've decided whatever preconcieved notions I had about being an adult and getting old are just that. I need to seize the day and enjoy life as it is right now. Look great, wear kick ass clothes, take trips and be with the ones I love. If you only have one life, better enjoy, right?

So I'm going to step it up a notch, I mean I can't wear 5 inch heels when I'm 60. or can I?

2 comments:

Kiki von Kik said...

Does this mean you'll be visiting me more? If so, I am all for it. EMBRACE YOUR MID LIFE CRISIS.

(you're too young for a mid life crisis, btw)

Countess Fifi Von Wigglesworth said...

Yes and Yes!!