6.19.2009

Special Place in Hell

I'm confidant that there is a higher power and a mysterious order to this Chaos (of life). What I truely think is that some people are inherently stoopid, evil, and deranged and that those fools deserve a special place in hell.

Not the circle in Dante's Inferno that will likely house me and some of my wickedly funny friends - the intoxicated, soiree where there will be a glass wall of Jimmy Choos and Louboutin shoes and desserts.... for the taking (that we won't be able to break).

Oh.. no. There has to be a special place where people will suffer the same fate they've inflicted on others... say the skinning alive zone for the idiot folks from Oklahoma (*you have no idea how hard it is for me not to jibe the entire state*) that skinned. YES, skinned a puppy. Who the hell would do that? These fools

I really think the government should consider an open house so people could pay an admission fee to either: kick, punch, dunk, throw rotten eggs, debase, throw anything, shoot paintballs at... idiots like those guys. Imagine how much money prisions would make? I simply don't see how people that perform such heinous acts could ever be helpful members of society. I can't even imagine 'imagining' what they did none the less performing it. Yeah.. I think I'm on to something with the humiliation and public punishment charge.

No comments: