3.16.2009

Testing fool

Technically I'm testy... but I digress. Been testing and working on documentation. Fun... maybe. It beats this weekend which was pretty grey, damp and cold. I've decided to postpone early retirement to save and become a Winterbird. (okay... maybe I have no choice in postponing retirement... thanks Economy and Mom and Dad...)

I'm still fighting the good fight. I'm a little on the grumpy side today, don't know why. Going to the Sauna to feel better and then to a lame ole meeting. ugh.

I hope my dear Tam is fine - she's on Spring Break in mExiCo...... if she has all of her extremities I will be happy.

I was naughty on Friday due to imbibing a hellava lot and eating happy hour food. Hint - eat before you go out.. less tempting. So... back to square one. I am pleased to inform that the Split Pea and Black Bean soup were actually....edible. crazy. I know. Nearly one month before my birthday. ugh.

No comments: