10.01.2008

Hours of Entertainment

When things are grey and sad, be grateful for three things:
  • friends
  • the internet
  • credit cards!

Had to post pics my friend sent of herself and her d.o.g. I think I'm going to have to go to this site: http://www.yearbookyourself.com/

It could be hours of entertainment. My girl is looking FLY!! Holla!!

Went shopping yesterday and scored a gr8 DVF dress. She is my hero. Oh how I could sing the phrases of Unicorns and Rainbows for Mrs. VonFurstenberg. I love her so. I know I should save, save, save but it was a $400 for $138. come on!!

Oh... it's October now, a very precarious month: Vegas, Helen Hayes and Halloween. As the month's events are big 'to do's - I plan to lose a whopping 5-8 lbs to kick off my 'even though it's a Recession and I could get a good deal on Liposuction but I don't want to be incapacited or die Campaign'. Look Obama and McCann have their campaign and I've got mine. It's a dire situation. While I don't mind the extra boobage, the midsection is getting 'outta control'. Normally I wouldn't care about offending the sensabilities of others... but I can't bear the thought of not fitting into any of my fab dresses. That would be a great injustice. So I will occasionally supplement my blog with my progress - that too should be mildly entertaining.

No comments: